The purpose of this club is:
(1) To work in every way for the betterment of our community.
(2) To meet together in an atmosphere of fellowship in order to acquire a broader knowledge of public affairs and community needs.
(3) Through instruction, discussion and study to become better prepared for intelligent leadership and cooperation in the solving of civic problems.
(4) To demand of all members the highest ethical and moral standards in their respective vocations and in their dealings with each other and with the public.
(5) To cooperate with other organizations of similar purpose.